DU CET 2014 Application Form- DU BMS CET 2014 application form was available online from Saturday, June 7, 2014 to Wednesday, June 18, 2014. The DU BMS CET 2014 Application Form was available only in online mode. The exam will be held on Thursday, June 26, 2014. Aspirants who are interested in the Bachelor of Management Studies from the University of Delhi must have filled the DU BMS CET 2014 application form online within the stipulated application window.
- Analyze your preparation level.
- Get your projected score and rank.
- Get a Personalized Improvement plan & track your progress.
The DU BMS CET 2014 Application Form Procedure got over on Wednesday, June 18, 2014. The University of Delhi mentions that the total number of registrations for DU BMS CET 2014 is 25,357. Last year, approximately 16,000 candidates took the test.
For complete preparation of DU BMS Click here
The applicants had to visit FMS, Delhi website or the University of Delhi website where the DU BMS Application Form would be available. The application fee is Rs. 500 for General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
DU BMS CET 2014 will be conducted by the Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi, the same institute that conducted last year's BMS CET. The DU BMS CET 2014 Application Form was available in both FMS Delhi website and the Delhi University website from June 7.
To get all the information related to BBA Admission 2014, click here to activate the All India BBA Admission Alert Pack.
Instructions for candidates to fill DU BMS CET 2014 Application Form:
Delhi University shares the following instructions for the candidates while filling the DU BMS CET 2014 application form.
- To access the online form for BMS, a candidate is required to create a Login ID and Password. The same Login ID and Password is to be used by the candidate for accessing BMS admission related information/Notices subsequently.
- The candidate is required to keep the following ready before filling the online application form:
- Class XII Mark sheet.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature (Size not more than 50 KB)
- Soft copy of candidate’s passport size photograph (Size not more than 50 KB)
- Candidate’s Annual Family Income in INR.
- Debit/Credit card.
- The subject codes are auto-generated on the basis of subjects filled by the candidate.
- On completion of the application form, the candidate is required to make the payment via a Debit/Credit card. The application is considered submitted, only on the payment of requisite fee.
- The prescribed application fee for General/OBC/CW category is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST/PwD Category is Rs. 250/-.
- In case a candidate is unable to complete the entire process of filling the application form in first attempt, s/he can choose ‘Save and Logout’ option. The same form may later be retrieved using the candidate’s Login ID and Password for purpose of editing and making payment. However, once the payment is made, no further updating/editing is admissible.
- On the payment of fee, an acknowledgement slip (specifying transaction details) will be generated.
- The candidate is required to keep a printout of the acknowledgement slip till the time admission is sought in a college.
- Admit card for BMS entrance examination will be mailed to the candidate. The candidate is required to check his/her e-mail account (inbox, spam/bulk folders).
- If the candidate does not receive the admit card by 22nd June 2014, s/he may send a query at [email protected] or visit Shaheed Sukhdev College of Businness Studies between 9:30am and 12:30pm on 23rd, 24th and 25th June, 2014.
Mandatory requirements for online application:
Valid & existing e-mail address
Scanned passport-sized photograph
Last year, DU BMS CET application process took place from May 21 to June 10. The application fee was Rs. 1000 for General, OBC and CW category candidates and Rs. 500 for SC, ST and PWD candidates. The exam was held on June 26, 2013 which was taken by around 16,000 candidates.
In all there are 840 seats across 6 colleges under the University of Delhi which offer the BMS programme.
The 6 participating colleges are as follows:
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
Maharaja Agrasen College
College of Vocational Studies
B R Ambedkar College
From 2014 onwards, the selection procedure has changed. The Personal Interview round has been scrapped. Equal weightage of 50% will be given to merit (Class XII score) and the BMS entrance exam.
The DU BMS CET 2014 Admit Card would be mailed to the registered candidates from Friday, June 20, 2014 to Sunday, June 22, 2014. If a candidate doesn't receive the admit card, he/she may drop a query at [email protected] or visit Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies