- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
CAT 2013 Admit Card
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for CAT
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking CAT exam.
CAT 2013 Admit Card: As soon as the CAT 2013 registration process is over, the IIMs will email the CAT 2013 Admit Card to you. IIM will send the CAT 2013 Admit Card and the registration summary to the candidate’s email address which is provided by him/her at the time of registration.
Latest: CAT 2014 has been announced by IIM Indore. Application process starts from August 6.
The CAT 2013 Admit Card will bear the following information:
CAT Registration Number/Prometric Testing ID
Order Confirmation Number/Document Number
Candidate Email Address
Test Site Address
Test Site Phone
The CAT 2013 Admit Card will also answer some salient questions such as ‘When do I need to arrive for my exam?’ and ‘What do I need to bring to my exam?’
You must take a print out of the CAT 2013 Admit Card which will be emailed to you. It is mandatory to carry the CAT 2013 Admit Card for your test day as well as the GD, PI and WAT rounds, if it is mentioned by the IIMs and B-schools you are shortlisted in. You will not be sent the hard copy of the CAT 2013 Admit Card or you do not need to download the same from the CAT 2013 website as well. Hence, you need to preserve the CAT 2013 Admit Card safely till your admission process is over.
For all related queries visit our official CAT 2013 Discussion.