- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
CMS Business School, Jain University Conducts MBA Admissions 2013-15
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for CAT
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking CAT exam.
CMS Business School is part of Jain University and is India’s leading business school with an international perspective. Jain University is promoted by the Jain University Trust. The Jain University Trust is managed by the JGI Group. Headquartered at Bangalore, the JGI Group represents a cluster of 85 educational establishments.
Dual Specialization MBA + CIM, UK
Dual Qualification MBA + IOC from CISI, UK
Dual Qualification MBA + Diploma in Personnel Management & IR from NIPM
MBA (Jain University) + MIB (ESC Britanny)
Eligibility: Candidates should be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university in 10+2+3 module. Final year students can also apply. Work experience will be preferred.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT 2012, XAT 2013 or GMAT (taken in 2012 only). The cut off marks for CAT 2012 and XAT 2013 is 80 percentile and a score of 600 in GMAT. The final selection will take place on the basis of extempore round, simulation game, Case Study and Interview. The final selection will take place on the basis of merit.
Application Procedure: Click here to apply online and click here the download the forms. The application fee is Rs. 500.
Address: CMS Business School
319, 17th Cross, 25th Main
JP Nagar 6th Phase
Bangalore – 560 078
Phone: +91 80 4343 0400
Fax: +91 80 2653 2728