- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
DU BMS CET 2013 Exam Pattern
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for DU BMS CET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking DU BMS CET exam.
DU BMS CET 2013 Exam Pattern: Delhi University has announced the Common Entrance Test for the Under Graduate 4 year BMS program. The exam will be held in a paper pencil based format. The duration of DU CET 2013 for BMS will be 2 hours.
The format of the exam is Multiple Choice Questions. It is an objective type test where each question will have four options. The test takers have to choose the correct option and mark it in the OMR sheet.
There are four sections in the DU BMS CET 2013 exam, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General English and Business and General Awareness. The total number of questions is 100. Each section will have 25 questions. Each correct question carries 3 marks. There is a negative marking scheme for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted, The total marks of the DU BMS CET 2013 exam is 300.
The exam duration is 2 hours, candidates will be given extra time for filling up the exam booklet. The exam timing is 11 am to 1 pm. The test takers will have to report at the test centre at 10 am.
For all your queries, please visit DU BMS CET 2013 official discussion thread.