- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
DU BMS CET 2013 Selection Process
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for DU BMS CET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking DU BMS CET exam.
DU BMS CET 2013 Selection Process: The admission for the BMS programs for the six Delhi University colleges will take place through the Common Entrance Test conducted by Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) New Delhi. The selection of the students will take place on the basis of two modes, written test and interview.
The written test or DU BMS CET 2013 exam is a multiple choice objective type question paper pencil based test of 100 marks. On the basis of the DU BMS CET 2013 scores, the students will be shortlisted for interview.
The final selection will take place on the basis of written exam, interview and Class XII result. The weights given to these parameters are as follows:
Class XII Result
The interview rounds will start from Friday, July 10, 2013 onwards. The venue of the interview rounds are the 6 colleges that would offer the 4 year DU BMS CET program given as follows:
B R Ambedkar College, Delhi - 110094
College of Vocational Studies, Delhi - 110017
Deen Dyal Upadhyaya College, New Delhi - 110034
Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi - 110034
Maharaja Agrasen College, Delhi 110096
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi - 110095
The documents which you must bring during the interview rounds are as follows:
1. Attested Copy of the Marks Statement (confirmed result) of the qualifying exam (XII standard) or its equivalent.
2. Attested copy of the original/provisional certificate issued by the board/school.
3. Attested copy of the X Class Certificate.
4. Attested copy of the character certificate issued by the last school attended or Gazetted Officer.
5. Attested copy of category certificate in the name of the candidate issued by the Competent Authority to the effect that the candidates belong to the OBC (Central List - Non Creamy Layer) / SC/ ST/ CW / PWD catehgory.
6. The original certificates of the above mentioned documents or an undertaking to be filled stating that same will be produced at the time of counselling/admission.
The candidates will be allotted colleges on the basis of counselling.
For all your queries, please visit DU BMS CET 2013 official discussion thread.