Questions

50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 31 - 40 out of 1035500 Questions

Is 75 percent criteria removed for 2024 jee ?

Tanya Gupta 25th Apr, 2024

Hello,

No, the 75% criteria is not removed for JEE 2024. The step was taken during the covid period to ensure that all the candidates were getting an equal chance to participate in the JEE Exams, as the minimum eligibility criteria during that time were not possible. However, it was reintroduced after 2021.

Candidates belonging to the general category must score a minimum of 75 criteria to participate in the Joint Entrance Exam.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

Is 75 percent criteria removed for 2024 ?

shivamtrivedi0005 24th Apr, 2024

Hii There,

I am expecting that you are asking the 75% criteria for JEE Mains exam. The 75% criteria were reinstated after 2021 as NTA reinstated it as the eligibility criteria for the JEE 2024 exam. General category candidates must score a minimum of 75% to be eligible to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam.

Also, there is no official notification regarding the removal of 75% criteria from NTA.

For detailed information about eligibility, please refer to our site at:

https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-eligibility-criteria

Thanks

other best courses for diplomats?

Nitin Kumar 25th Apr, 2024

Besides a strong foundation in international relations and political science, diplomats need to possess a well-rounded skillset to navigate the complexities of global affairs. Here are some of the best courses for diplomats beyond the traditional political science and international relations degrees:

Foreign Languages, Economics, History, Law, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, Intercultural Communication, Public Speaking and Media Relations, Area Studies, Project Management, Business Administration.

1 View

I have forgotten my security pin, what should I do for that?

Unfortunately, the way to reset a security PIN depends on what device or service you are trying to access.  Here are some general tips:

Identify the device or service:  The first step is to figure out what you are trying to access -  your phone, computer,  an app,  or something else?  Knowing this will help you find the specific instructions for resetting the PIN.

Look for a "forgot PIN" option:  Many devices and services will have a "forgot PIN" or "reset PIN" option on the login screen. This will usually start a process that will guide you through resetting your PIN, often by using an alternate login method like your fingerprint, face recognition, or a password.

Search online: If you can't find a "forgot PIN" option, you can try searching online for instructions on how to reset the PIN for that specific device or service. You can usually find these instructions by searching for "[device/service name] reset PIN".

my neet mds rank 664 and ews rank 78 can i get government in all india in neet 2024

Manisha 24th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant

Neet qualifying marks for ews candidate is 50 percentile ,  Neeg cut off for mds general category is rank between 29 to 313 .

Your category rank is 78 so you may get a chance to get mds seats in following dental colleges

Nair dental college mumbai

Government dental college Bengaluru

Regional dental college Guwahati

Government Dentdl hollegd and Hospital,  Aurangabad

For college prediction you may visit the link given below

https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-mds-college-predictor

WHICH engineering career is best with campus after SSC 10th

Tanya Gupta 25th Apr, 2024

Hello,

When considering engineering careers after SSC (10th standard), some top choices with promising career prospects and good campus placements include Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Civil Engineering. CSE offers opportunities in software development, IT consulting, and cybersecurity. ECE focuses on telecommunications and signal processing. Mechanical Engineering covers various industries like automotive, aerospace, and energy.
Electrical Engineering involves power generation, transmission, and automation. Civil Engineering deals with infrastructure projects such as buildings, bridges, and roads. These fields provide diverse career paths and opportunities for growth with strong campus placement prospects.

hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

neet ug 2023 omr sheet download kaise kare

The NEET UG 2023 OMR sheets download process is no longer available since the exam happened in May 2023. The OMR sheets are typically released a few weeks after the exam for students to compare their responses with the answer key.

However, if you're interested in the NEET UG process, here's some information that might be helpful:

NEET Exam 2024 - Date (Out), City Intimation Slip (Out), Admit Card, Syllabus (careers360.com)

If I study BA distance education can I join regular MBA?

shivamtrivedi0005 24th Apr, 2024

Hii There,

Yes, you can pursue a regular MBA after completing a bachelor's degree through distance mode, as long as the university from which you obtained your degree is well-recognized and has all the necessary approvals such as UGC, DEB, NAAC, etc.

I hope this helps you

Let me know in case of further issues.

Do reach out to me.

All the best!

Thanks

Does a private candidate eligible for ipmat?

Yes, private candidates are eligible for IPMAT (Integrated Programme in Management Aptitude Test). There are no restrictions on appearing for IPMAT based on whether you appeared for the 12th board exams through a regular school or as a private candidate.

Here is what you all need to focus on for IPMAT eligibility:

Academic Qualification: You should have passed the 12th standard examination from a recognized board.

Minimum Marks: The minimum marks requirement can vary slightly year to year. It's generally around 60% in Class 10 and 12 (55% for SC/ST/PWD category) for appearing for IPMAT.

Age Limit: There's usually an upper age limit for IPMAT. Refer to the official notification for IPMAT 2024 to confirm the exact age limit.

For more details click on the link below:

Know all about IPMAT 2024 (careers360.com)

what is the syllabus for INICET MDS 2024?

The official syllabus for INICET MDS 2024 hasn't been released yet, but it is typically based on the following broad areas:

Pre-Clinical Sciences:

General Human Anatomy (including Embryology & Histology), Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology & Microbiology

Para-Clinical Sciences:

Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Oral Pathology & Microbiology, Dental Materials, Forensic Odontology.

Clinical Sciences:

Oral Medicine & Radiology, General Surgery, Medicine, Pediatrics & Preventive Dentistry, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics, Periodontology, Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

The weightage for each section may vary slightly year to year. However, you can expect questions to be more heavily weighted towards dental subjects compared to the general medicine and surgery sections.

For more details click below:

INI CET Exam 2024 For July session- Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus (careers360.com)

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint