MICA Ahmedabad has released the admit card of MICAT -I from December 2, 2016, 6:20 pm onwards. The registration process, which started from September, ended on November 27, 2016. The test will be conducted in an online mode on December 11.
The registered candidates have to download the Admit Card and take a print out for the same to present at the time of the test. MICAT is conducted by MICA Ahmedabad which is a national level management test for admissions to its post graduate diploma management in communication (PGDM-C) programme offering 180 seats.
- Know your chances of getting a call from IIM & Non-IIMs
- Know how good is your academic profile for IIMs & Non-IIMs
- Know the required eligibility criteria
- Check the percentile required for IIMs & Non-IIMs
Click here to download MICAT I Admit Card
MICAT admit card 2017 will be available in online mode only. MICAT 2017 aspirants must note that the officials will not send hard copy of admit card/call letter. Steps to download the admit card are:
- ·Visit the official website
- ·Log-in using registered id and password
- ·Click on the "Login" button
- ·MICAT 2017 admit card/call letter will appear on screen
- ·Print or download admit card for future use
Any candidate who fails to download the MICAT admit card 2017 and present the same at the time of the test, s/he will not be allowed to appear in the MICAT 2017. Along with the MICAT 2017 admit card, students are also required to carry a photo identity card for authorization of the hall ticket.
The admit card is also required at the time of MICAT selection procedure. The shortlisted candidates would be required to submit the admit card at the time of the selection procedure along with other documents.
The test- MICAT 2017 is a combination of subjective and objective test, which will be conducted twice as MICAT I and MICAT II on December 11, 2016, and on February 12, 2017, respectively.
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates