- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
NMAT 2014 Admissions and Selection Criteria
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for NMAT
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking NMAT exam.
NMAT 2014 Admissions and Selection Procedure: The admission of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies will take place through NMAT 2014 exam. The NMAT 2014 Admissions and Selection Procedure will be conducted through the NMAT 2014 exam scores followed by Case Discussion and Personal Interview.
First let us have a look at the number of seats offered by NMIMS before you know the NMAT 2014 Admissions and Selection Procedure.
To prepare for NMAT 2014 click here
Name of the program
Number of Seats
MBA Capital Market
MBA Pharmaceutical Management
PGDM Bengaluru campus
PGDM Hyderabad campus
Now let us have a look at the NMAT 2014 Admissions and Selection Procedure.
NMAT 2014 Admissions and Selection Procedure
The candidates will have to first take the NMAT 2014 exam.
NMIMS will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their performance.
Last year, the NMAT cut off was 95 percentile or a score of 209. NMAT 2014 cut off is expected to remain the same. The cut off might increase as well which will be announced by NMIMS after the NMAT 2014 exam is over.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Case Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
Due weightages will be also given to past academic records and work experience. Dr. Rajan Saxena, NMIMS Vice Chancellor said, “Last year we gave 10% weightage to academics and 5%weightage on work experience.”
The CD/PI rounds will be held from February 12 to 25, 2014. The final merit list will be declared on March 5, 2014.
Last year, the number of NMAT takers was 62, 000 out of which NMIMS issued calls to 2350 candidates.
For all related queries visit our official NMAT 2014 Discussion.